We are proud to offer brand new manufactured homes that have earned the ENERGY STAR label in Hillcrest Estates and Villa Diann. This label means that these home has been designed and built to standards well above most other homes on the market today. These homes provide better quality, comfort, durability and reduced utility and maintenance cost.
Peace of Mind
The result of a home that’s built better.
With the ENERGY STAR label on your new home, you can be confident that it will deliver and has been built better from the ground up.
- Meets strict requirements set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Tried-and-true best building practices • More inspections and testing by certified professionals
Better systems make all the difference. Your new home in Eau Claire County is a big investment, so it’s important that it be designed with features built to last.
- A complete Thermal Enclosure System with comprehensive air sealing, quality-installed insulation, and high-performance windows
- A high-efficiency Heating, Ventilation, and Cooling System • A comprehensive Water Management System to protect roofs, walls, and foundations from moisture damage
- Energy-Efficient Lighting and Appliances
A better way to live. From the moment you walk in the door of your ENERGY STAR certified home, you’ll see, feel, and hear the difference.
- Efficiently delivered comfort, controlled humidity, and reduced noise
- A constant supply of fresh, filtered air, reducing indoor pollutants, dust, pollen, and other allergens
- Consistent temperatures and diminished drafts throughout the entire home
A better investment for today and tomorrow.
ENERGY STAR certified new homes offer better energy efficiency and performance compared to other homes.
- At least 10% more energy efficient than homes built to code and achieve a 20% improvement on average
- Better resale value if it comes time to sell